Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chloe's Blog

Hey Guys Chloe here. You may be wondering who's Chloe well its ME Tara mom changed my name she said Tara didn't fit me. I'm glad my names changed Tara sounds so girly and I am NOT girly. I play Tennis and would love to play soccer and run track. I love leaving my hair down. My favoriot thing about myself is my hair it has highlights. My ears are peirced which I also love mom is getting me sports earings and a uniform on Sunday when she takes me to the american girl place.I need glasses and will be getting the "two toned" ones from AG. Mom says to tell you I'm Jly 39 I have no idea what that meens my mom is crazy! I have a twin sister Emily who is the total OPPOSITE of me she is such a girly girl and she plays the flute oh that Emily and she wont have ANYTHING to do with sports whenever she comes to my games she just texts her friends on her phone.I have 20 sisters and on Sunday we will add 1 or 2 more to the family I'm going to help mom pick them out :) Well got to go to tennis practice.
'Later
 Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment